1. Who is responsible for the handling of your data?
Post Systemlogistik GmbH, Czeija-Nissl-Gasse 8, 1210 Vienna ("we", "us") is responsible for adequately protecting your personal data. Therefore, Post Systemlogistik GmbH complies with all legal provisions for the protection, lawful handling and confidentiality of personal data, as well as for data security.
We process your personal data in accordance with the data protection regulations, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), the Data Protection Act (DSG) and all other relevant laws.
2. What interest does Post Systemlogistik GmbH have in your data and for what reason and for what purpose may Post Systemlogistik GmbH process them?
- Contract fulfillment and execution of pre-contractual measures: We use your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (b) GDPR
- for ongoing customer care and processing of your inquiries, e. G. if you contact us with a question
- for the administration of master data and contract data
- for the contract
- for order processing
Within the scope of the above mentioned purposes, we process your personal data, address data (for example in the provision of postal services), contact data (for example e-mail address, telephone number), payment data.
The conclusion and the fulfillment of the respective contract are only possible if we can process your personal data. If you do not provide us with the necessary data, no contract can be concluded.
- Your data can also be processed in the interest of Post Systemlogistik GmbH or a third party. This data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO◦for customer care including request / complaint management
- for supplier management
- for accounting and bookkeeping purposes
- for visitors and access management
- for marketing purposes: The use of your data for marketing purposes may also constitute a legitimate interest. Such use of your data by Post Systemlogistik GmbH may occur if you have a customer relationship with us. In that case, we may use your data for market research such as satisfaction surveys and studies on services provided and for advice, as well as for direct marketing, if, as a result of a balance of interests, the respective use of the data can be regarded as processing serving a legitimate interest. Otherwise, we will use your data for these purposes only with your separate and revocable consent.
- for the purpose of "compliance". These include compliance with legal and other requirements, such as ESt and social security deductions, recording / reporting obligations, audits, compliance with government / regulatory reviews, legal response, prosecution of legal rights / remedies, defense in litigation, administration of internal complaints / To understand claims, investigations and compliant behavior with strategies / procedures.
- for the planning, execution and documentation of internal auditing measures as well as forensic analyzes to ensure continuous improvement of our business processes and fulfillment of regulatory obligations
- for ensuring IT security and IT operations, conducting stress tests, developing new and adapting existing products and systems, migrating data to ensure the viability and integrity of the systems, and thus, in a broader sense, the processed data. The personal data are mainly used for tests, if this can not be done with reasonable economic effort on the basis of anonymous data. The data security according to Art. 32 DSGVO is, of course, guaranteed throughout.
In addition to the aforementioned personal data, we process your personal data, address data, contact details (such as e-mail address, telephone number), payment data, identification data, complaint content / inquiries as part of a request / complaint.
- Fulfillment of legal obligations: Post Systemlogistik GmbH also has legal obligations, eg. this, regulatory requirements, documentation requirements, as well as tax or corporate law requirements. In order for us to be able to fulfill these requirements, we process your personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR only to the extent required by the relevant law.
- Consent: We obtain your consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR, provided that none of the justifications set out in 2.1 to 2.3 above exists. Of course, we will fully comply with any additional regulations (including the Telecommunications Act). Your voluntary and always revocable consent for the future requires the Post Systemlogistik GmbH especially for the following purposes:
- Marketing purposes such as electronic mailings such as e-mail, SMS and mobile data applications, via social networks and contacting by phone. Post Systemlogistik GmbH may, based on your consent, use these channels to send you marketing information about events and suggestions for products and services from the service offering of Post Systemlogistik GmbH.
- Tracking user behavior on the websites and apps of Post Systemlogistik GmbH if you use them. Further information on the cookies can be found below under point 9 Legal information and cookie information for websites.
- Before Post Systemlogistik GmbH processes your data for purposes other than those described in this document, we will separately inform you.
3. To whom may your data be shared with?
- Data transmission within the Post Group: Individual data processing can be passed on to specialized areas or companies within our group of companies. This happens so that Post Systemlogistik GmbH can store your customer data, for example. for internal administrative purposes.
- External service providers: We comply with legal and contractual obligations. In our work-sharing society, the necessary data processing is often done by specialized companies, so-called service providers (order processors). These companies can provide such services economically and high quality. For this reason, we transfer your personal data to these companies to the extent necessary for the respective service provision. Such services include data storage in secure data centers, the printing of invoices and advertisements, postcards, photos and the digitization of contracts or invoices (creating a digital, non-editable image). Our contract processors include IT service providers, print service providers, customer service providers, contract management, market research institutes, marketing companies and advertising agencies.
- Courts and authorities: There are also legal obligations that Post Systemlogistik GmbH can only fulfill if it transmits your personal data to authorities (such as social security funds, tax authorities or law enforcement authorities, customs authorities) or courts to the extent required.
- Additional recipients: Within the framework of the contractual relationship, and in particular in connection with our performance obligation, further transfers of your personal data may occur (such as post service providers, carriers, doctors, hospitals, experts, appraisers, lawyers, interest groups), depending on the individual case. Banks and investment companies, insurance companies, auditors).
- Yes, if this third country has been confirmed by the European Commission to have an adequate level of data protection or other appropriate data protection safeguards (for example, binding corporate privacy rules or EU standard data protection clauses).
- In special cases, the transfer to a third country may also be made with your express consent, provided that we have informed you of the possible risks of the intended transfer and the lack of appropriate data protection guarantees (point 4.1)
5. How long will your data be stored?
- As soon as Post Systemlogistik GmbH no longer needs your personal data for the purposes outlined above, it will delete them if no further statutory retention periods apply.
- The statutory limitation period under the General Civil Code is between three and thirty years. Claims against Post Systemlogistik GmbH can be asserted during this time. As long as it is necessary depending on the possible claim, we can keep your personal data required for this.
- Due to corporate law requirements (eg Federal Tax Code, Company Code), your contract data must be stored for at least seven years after the end of the contract.
6. What rights do you have?
- If you wish, we will provide you with information about all of your personal data that we process at any time. In addition, in some cases, you have the right to data portability and, as a result, to disclose your personal information to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format.
- Under certain circumstances, you may request the restriction of processing, rectification and deletion of your personal data. opposition
- In some of the above cases, Post Systemlogistik GmbH is authorized by your consent to process your personal data. You can revoke your consent at any time without stating reasons with effect for the future, until then we lawfully process them.
- You have further questions, suggestions or criticism? In this case you can turn to the data protection officer mentioned in point 8. In addition, you have the possibility to file a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority: Austrian Data Protection Authority, Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna
7. Your right to object
You may object to the use of your data at any time if the processing is for direct marketing purposes.
You can reach Post Systemlogistik GmbH by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling +43 (0)577 67 20 000.
For questions and suggestions on data protection, you can contact our data protection officer at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to Post Systemlogistik GmbH, Czeija-Nissl-Gasse 8, 1210 Vienna.
9. Legal information and cookie information for websites
The information and messages provided on the website of Post Systemlogistik are for information purposes only. For the accuracy and completeness of the information we make every effort. However, it can not be ruled out that unintentional errors can occur.
Post Systemlogistik rejects any liability for incorrect or missing information in our pages as well as content of hyperlinked websites. Decisions based, directly or indirectly, on the information provided on our websites and hyperlinked pages are solely at the discretion and responsibility of the user. Nor does Post Systemlogistik assume any liability for accidental or indirect damage in connection with the execution of the program packages, including damage to the user's device or damage resulting from loss of use, data or income.
Any use of information or data intended for commercial purposes (eg texts, images) requires the prior consent of Post Systemlogistik.
The customer can use our pages without cookies.
In your browser settings, you can specify whether cookies should be set or not.
- Types of cookies
- Functionality cookies
The functionality cookies are used to provide the customer with an optimal service for recurring functionalities, on the other hand they serve the security of the web application. Monitor resolution values are saved so as to provide images in the optimal resolution for the customer so that the loading times remain low depending on the system. But even unwanted surfaces can be permanently hidden.
We use the following functionality cookies: postsystemlogistikCookie
- Google / Universal Analytics
Post Systemlogistik GmbH uses Google Analytics on some of its websites, including the functions of Universal Analytics, a service of Google Inc. ("Google"), which is implemented via Google Tag Manager. Universal Analytics uses so-called "cookies", which are stored on your computer and allow an analysis of the use of the web pages. The information generated by the cookies about your use (including your IP address) of the Post Systemlogistik GmbH websites are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Data protection is an important topic for Post Systemlogistik GmbH. On the websites of Post Systemlogistik GmbH an IP anonymization is activated. It is the function "_anonymizeIp ()", which IP addresses are only shortened further processed and a direct reference to the person is excluded, i. E. The IP address is - before transmission of data to Google - within Member States of the European Union or other countries of the European Economic Area shortened
On behalf of Post Systemlogistik GmbH, Google will use the information transmitted in order to carry out analyzes of the use of the Internet and the website, such as web pages. anonymised evaluations and graphics for PageViews and Visits. Using the Universal Analytics feature, we can analyze activity on our pages across devices (for example, when accessing the laptop and later on a tablet). This is done by the pseudonymous assignment of a user ID to a user. Such an allocation is made, for example, when you register for a customer account or log in to your customer account.
Post Systemlogistik GmbH uses the data exclusively for market research, for the optimization of your web pages and the provision of other services related to internet usage. Likewise, Google may transfer this information to third parties, if required by law, or third parties to process the data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with other Google data. More information about Google Analytics can be found on the web or at www.google.com/analytics.
The data collection and storage can be contradicted at any time with effect for the future.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software. However, Post Systemlogistik GmbH would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of the website to the full extent.
In addition, you can prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by cookies and related to your use of the website (including IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by using the link below (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de) Download and install the available browser plugin. In addition, we offer the possibility to completely stop the tracking. All you have to do is click on the link below. In order for the opposition to be permanent, your browser must accept cookies. Click here, to be excluded from the Google Analytics measurement.
- Functionality cookies
10. Changes or additions
We reserve the right, at any time and without notice, to make changes or additions to the information content. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.